MBS Yukon understands the challenges employers face working in the Territory. From creating policies and training packages tailored to your company, to safety auditing, we have a proven track record of helping companies achieve and maintain COR safety standings. President and Founder Brooke Rudolph is is a certified COR External Safety Auditor with the Northern Safety Network Yukon as well, was the first NCSO (National Safety Construction Officer) to be certified in the Yukon through NSNY. She teaches several courses at NSNY, including Leadership for Safety Excellence, Joint Health and Safety Committee, Confined Space Entrant, Hazard Assessment and Control, Lockout, and WHMIS (2015). Brooke recently studied noise surveying and hearing conservation and looks forward to bringing this knowledge into future safety contracts.
- External Auditing
- Yukon COR/SECOR assistance (pre-audit documentation review or internal auditing)
- Prime contractor readiness and subcontractor pre-qualification assistance
- Project specific safety coordination
- Risk and hazard assessment and mitigation
- In-house training development geared towards YOUR employees